shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Morning Star
ATIUS DAYNE
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 06:48 PM
19 years old
DORNE
Martell
Dayne
Starfall
Noble

ATIUS DAYNE

about
Atius Dayne, a man with such strong determination, the Heir to the Dayne House, and the Heir to Starfall. He grew up on stories of his uncle Ser Arthur Dayne, and all the Swords of the Morning from before him. He is brash and proud, but quick to laugh and quicker to accept a challenge, he loves a challenge and never steps down from a fight he has the slightest chance of winning.

friends
Who doesn't want more friends? He is a happy man who loves to talk and flirt and drink, quite proud but his skills give him a good reason to be so, naturally talented with a blade and very well practiced. More likely to make friends than enemies, but that would depend on how you deal with a cocky hot blooded Dornish man.

enemies
Enemies are just challenges to overcome. Probably has a few enemies, isn't particularly good on holding back in the training field, so may upset a few of the people he has trained against. Is also a rather flirtatious man, though has not slept with any other than those he has paid, but flirtation alone is enough to upset many jealous people. His pride and brashness would also quite possibly earn him some enemies alone.

lovers
All of his lovers up until now have been quite expensive whores, and he is not overly open about his attractions to either sex. As such he likely hasn't had any lovers among the noble families quite yet, not that he would turn it down if offered. Quite open to lovers, spends a great deal of time in Starfall but he will certainly still be traveling around Westeros. Bi-Sexual

The Hot-Blooded Starfall Heir
PMEmail
^
ASHARA LANNISTER
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:45 AM
44 years old
WESTERLANDS [A]
House Lannister
House Dayne
Casterly Rock
Nobility

atius & ashara

MY NEPHEWWWW! So, Ashara has spent pretty much her entire life away from Starfall. She was sent to Sunspear when she was about 12, and she never returned, basically. But she remained ultimately close with Arthur, and of course wouldn't let her own family go without contact. While she never actually had a relationship with her own sister Allyria, or even really knew her, I see Atius and Alva being the ones of her Dayne-Starfall family that she cares for most. Sorry, Alrik.

It probably completed her, honestly, to have Atius in the Rock with her throughout those years. For a long time she was always the sore thumb in House Lannister; dark and brown haired, Dornish and foreign, even IF she'd spent decades in court. Having Tycen, of course, solidified her position to the public eye, but it would have been Atius' arrival that mattered more to her on a personal level. I LOVED all of the bits you mentioned about her in his app, so count me on board 100%

I don't think these two have seen each other since Tywin's murder and Ashara's departure from the Rock, so for about three years, I'd say. She's currently in King's Landing and has been for awhile now, so if Atius finds himself there, expect his aunt coming to ambush him with all the hugs and kissies.

p.s. - I don't think this is actually mentioned anywhere that would be easy to find, BUT, Atius' father Alrik has been long since banished from Rhaegar's court. Since he was a previous suitor of Elia Martell, there was once an oooold plot/thread that included Alrik stealing some private moments with the Princess while Rhaegar was absent, and they kissed. Rhaegar to this day has not forgiven him, LOL, so while the rest of the Daynes may be welcome at court, Alrik is not, hehuyehuheuhe.

atius & rhaegar

I only see some interaction here simply because of Rhaegar's UNDYING AND OBSESSED attachment to Arthur. If Atius was ever brought to court, I've no doubt that Arthur would happily present him to the King. Now that Atius is a knight, perhaps there may even be a position for him to officially serve while he waits to inherit. And don't worry, since both Arthur and Ashara are two people very close to Rhaegar's heart, it erases any disdain he might have for Atius as Alrik's son, LELELE.

PMEmail
^
ATIUS DAYNE
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 08:06 PM
19 years old
DORNE
Martell
Dayne
Starfall
Noble

ashara & atius

Atius is absolutely in love with his aunty, she was the reason he got to be brought to squire under Jamie after all, and that was an absolutely amazing experience. He would have been a lot more happy there with her there, another Dornish person and a family member to help him adjust to these weird Westerlanders. Atius is in King's Landing at the moment for the dwarf trial, any excuse to possibly see his uncle or the man who knighted him he would take, even under the excuse he is working on furthering his families connections and representing their interests if need be. Seeing as his father was a naughty boy and doesn't get to play with the other kiddies anymore. I welcome ambushes of hugs and kisses, especially from the beauty of Starfall, even if she is his aunt.

rhaegar & atius

Well he has come to court, mostly for the city more than anything, so perhaps his uncle will be kind enough to introduce them and he can meet the man worthy of the Sword of the Morning's loyalty. A man that must be amazing to deserve his uncles attention for certain, at least if you ask Atius.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE