shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] OTMS ARE UP! Congrats to all our beautiful winners <3
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

just in case, dec 27-jan 2
JON CONNINGTON
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 04:38 PM
is N/A
years old
JON CONNINGTON

hey all, turns out the holidays have a lot of socializing and shit wrapped up in them. I'm travelling in a few days to visit family and in the meantime have to get a feature shipped by sunday so I'm in a bit of personal crunch time at the moment. I'm going to try my best to get replies to everyone by the end of the 29th (there's a lot of air and car travel between now and then) but then I'll probably be incognito until I'm back on the 2nd. Hope everyone has a great new years!
^
JON CONNINGTON
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 04:19 PM
is N/A
years old
JON CONNINGTON

I forgot about my friend's wedding, lol, so that's what I'm doing today, but I'll be back home tomorrow and properly active again. ❤️
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE