shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

BURNING FLAMES OR PARADISE, OSWIN'S CHICKENS
Arriana Stark
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 03:50 PM
is N/A
years old
Arriana Stark

@SANSA STARK & Arriana:
Sooooo, her wolf cousin and someone who Arriana finds a bit too much like a lady for her taste. She definitely loves her cousin, but after Sansa left, Arriana hasn’t exactly approved of this. They’re all wolves of the North, not the South… Soooo, I don’t really have any ideas for them, but I wanted to throw Arri at Sansa http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

@ROBB STARK & Arriana:
Brother!
So, siblings! Arriana is the middle child and known as the Wicked Wolf for a reason. She loves her brother, although she probably tends to drive her brother crazy with her incredibly determined spirit. She will definitely be someone who would try and pull her brother out of his shell…. I’m really horrible at plotters, so if you wanna do a thread with these two, just let me know and I’m definitely game!
^
ROBB STARK
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 04:46 PM
19 years old
NORTH [A]
house stark
stark
winterfell
noble

Sansa & Lyarra.

Yes! A shopping trip sounds amazing, and something Sansa would totally get behind, though she doesn't know if there would be much at Wonter Town, maybe it is on one of their trips to white harbour? That way they have the whole journey to bond http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Robb & Lyarra.

Yes. This has to happen, like yesterday, would you be the love of my Life and start it?

Sansa & Arriana.

I would say this relationship has never been easy, Sansa is not someone who humours any ideas of being uncivil or wild and that is exactly what Arry is. More than likely they fought, pulled pranks on each other and just endlessly bickered until someone pulled them apart. The sewing lessons would have been hell.

Don't get her wrong, Sansa does love Arry, but she wants the best for her and to be a lady. Which isn't going to happen, lbr. Sansa also hates to admit it, but she misses her cousin now that she's in the Westerlands, maybe one day she writes her a letter out of the blue? Not admitting she misses her or anything because she totally doesn't cough

Robb & Arriana.

Robb adores Arri, but he worries for her constantly. He is always trying to make sure that she's ok and not in the line of danger - which is hard because he swears that's all she tries to get herself into. He tries to be firm with her but it is obvious he has a serious soft spot for his sister. He knows it, she knows it, he entire North knows it. They need a sibling bonding thread like yesterday.
PMEmail
^
LYARRA STARK
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 05:07 PM
is N/A
years old
LYARRA STARK

Lyarra & Sansa

I'm down for it! White Harbor it is. Would you be the love of my love by starting this one? ;D SHOPPING FOR GRAMMY AND BB!

Lyarra & Robb

A'ight. I gotchu! I'll let you know when it's up!

^
Arriana Stark
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 10:36 PM
is N/A
years old
Arriana Stark

@SANSA STARK & Arriana:
I can just imagine the sewing lessons. These two would most certainly drive each other crazy and definitely not miss each other at all. No way, how could Arry miss Sansa? There is no way in hell that Arry is ever gonna be a lady? Please, Sansa you'll have an easier taming a bear then Arry.

I love the idea of Sansa sending Arry a letter cause I highly doubt that Arry would ever give first in writing a letter. It will be adorable and I look forward to them exchanging letters and talking about how they don't miss each other at all....

@ROBB STARK & Arriana:
Danger is probably Arry's middle name, cause that pretty much sounds like little miss Arry. Much like he worries about her, She worries a shit ton of her brother and she wants to keep him safe as much as he wants her safe. I think Arry has a soft spot for all of her family, her brothers especially, but she is still that untamable wolf XD I'm starting on a thread for them now...
^
ALYSANNE MORMONT
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 05:31 PM
is N/A
years old
ALYSANNE MORMONT

robb & arriana

Well I mean these two just simply have to thread! Arriana definitely supports her brother wanting to go to the wall, she kind of wishes she could go too but already knows the answer to that. xD

^
CERSEI BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 06:41 PM
37 years old
STORMLANDS
House Baratheon
House Lannister
Storm's End
Lady

ARGELLA

Alright let's not beat around the bush here. While Cersei loves all her children dearly, she MAY play favorites a little. Argella is prob not her favorite. Actually, Argella isn't even her favorite daughter. Sry babes.

Okay but really. Cersei does love her daughter and does want what is best for her. Unfortunately her love is a harsh love and doesn't always manifest in touchy-feely ways. If you want that go to your father. Cersei is kind of a huge hypocrite in that she spoils tf out of her boys but thinks Robert spoils Argella too much. Anyway, Cersei is here for all your threading needs. I'm down for anything and everything, especially if you have past stuff you wanna flesh out from when Cersei was out of play. XD She's also about to hightail it to Casterly Rock to talk some sense into her twin and prevent him from giving Argella's sister-cousin to barbarians so if Ella wants to come...! though she may prefer the break from mommy dearest

(Also, idk that I have anything for your others but you know whats going on better than me so if you can think of things lemme know!)

@OSWIN
PM
^
ARGELLA BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 08:18 PM
19 years old
STORMLANDS [A]
House Baratheon
Baratheon
Storms end
lady

Robb & Arriana.

I think Robb is slowly beginning to realise that the wall is not an option. Coupled with his need to protect and support his family (Arry that includes you too) he is basically realising that his wants are not as big as his duty to his fam. SO maybe Arry comes to give him a pep talk and they can have an argument about all of the reasons why he isn't going? I am up for anythaang

Argella & Cersei.

Ugh Mum, sometimes they are just too alike for their own good. Aggie has always had a want to please her mother, even if she is insufferable around Cersei, who doesn't want the old parents to be proud of them now and again? She has long since accepted that she will be a thorn in her mothers side, but it's k, Dad loves her.

Oh that would be fun!! Imagine all of the nit picking and snarky comments on the way to and from! Argella has been dying to see Sansa anyway, she is also jumping at the chance to see Myrcella's new husband. CAN WE THREAD THIS OMG!

PMEmail
^
CERSEI BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 08:37 PM
37 years old
STORMLANDS
House Baratheon
House Lannister
Storm's End
Lady

Aregella

Yessss, I am so down to thread that! Do you wanna thread them on the way, asking if aggie would like to come, or once they get there? Also any extra info you can give me about Argella that will give ammo for Cersei's nitpicking is appreciated XD

@OSWIN
PM
^
ALYSANNE MORMONT
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 09:34 PM
is N/A
years old
ALYSANNE MORMONT

robb & arriana

Ooh yes Arri would definitely argue with him and call him a dummy. xD So I am totally down for them to thread and stoof. I could start this thread if you like? I don't have a preference!

^
JEYNE WESTERLING
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 06:18 AM
is N/A
years old
JEYNE WESTERLING

Jeyne & Robb

So obviously we know what these two are to each other in canon (when Jeyne sobs over the crown he gave her? worst moment of my life), but I don't like to push ships on people tbh. Also, with Robb wanting to be a ranger, he might have that Jon-esque guilt over liking any woman - and besides, Jeyne is in the Westerlands.

BUT! I wanted to throw her at him (lol), just because I adore them and in case you were thinking along the same lines (aka Jeyne needs someone to take her on a damn adventure, Robb is known for choosing, uh, interesting brides, also I want Jeyne to meet a direwolf and be like woah magic is real). Perhaps friendship is more on the cards. Anyways, add, subtract, etc

Jeyne & any of your gals

Uh, Jeyne needs friends, but she's so isolated in the Westerlands. Ehhh I'm sure we can figure something out.

^
ROBB STARK
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:39 AM
19 years old
NORTH [A]
house stark
stark
winterfell
noble

Robb & Jenye.

Oh my sweet Lordt yes. Jenye could just be the thing that Robb didn’t ask for. We don’t talk about my heartache over those books and these two, because I just can’t *weeps* But yes. A million times yes. Jenye And Robb need to happen. Now we just need to figure out how :’) As for my ladies, Sansa is in the westerlands, but with the Lannister Jenye hates so much. They could meet at a local gathering?

PMEmail
^
JEYNE WESTERLING
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 11:09 AM
is N/A
years old
JEYNE WESTERLING

Jeyne & Robb/Sansa

YES! get hyped I love these two sooo much. But practically..I'm not sure how they could first meet. I need to invent some reason for her to go North. Perhaps her brother Raynald could have been fostered by the Umbers/Karstarks, giving them a link that way? UGH GEOGRAPHY. Perhaps Robb could come to visit Sansa?

As for Sansa - they could definitely have met at a gathering! I think that they would get on well, except that perhaps Jeyne might be a bit too practical for Sansa's taste (if Sansa is still easily shockable..). It might be fun to thread them anyway! @ROBB STARK

^
ARRIANA STARK
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 08:05 PM
17 years old
NORTH
House Stark
Stark
Winterfell
Lady

aria & robb

heyyyy your favorite headache has arrived xoxoxo

so although robb and aria are entirely different in their temperaments (hello new gen ned + brandon lol) their wants are v much the same. robb wants to be his own man with a purpose, not saddled with a wife + duty to their house and aria resonates. the only difference is that robb has an out, and aria doesn't. i think in the beginning aria was staunchly opposed to robb joining the night's watch (i'm sure there was a bratty outburst accusing him of abandonment at least once or twice) but time has made the youngest she-wolf a little more mature and she can't begrudge her brother for chasing his freedom the same way she would if given the chance SO if you ever need a partner in crime to help you make a break for the wall just let her know -finger guns-

aside from that she totally hero-worshipped rob when they were younger, and still thinks he hung the moon now. she's a lil sorry she's such a pain in his ass bUT she keeps him young ur welcome xxx. aria has brought being a pain to new levels with her latest escapade; sneaking along with robb's retinue to force him to take her south with him. he's going to have trouble keeping her out of trouble but the lone wolf dies and the pack survives rob!!! or at least that's what she's been convincing him of

aria & rhaenna

first offfffff the section in rhaenna's app where they switch places is SO cute bc it's something aria would definitely agree to. rhae is definitely one of the targ cousins she's more fond of; they're the closest in age and the fact that rhae is the only targ to have a direwolf makes her a little more stark in aria's eyes. with aria's fearless sense of adventure and rhae's wits they would have been a menace to their septas in their younger years. i think when they reunite it's going to be a 'getting the band back together' type of vibe

i also talked to Shelbs about threading luce + aria having a concerned convo about rhae, so we can thread the aftermath of that when aria confront hers? hit me up on discord to talk more about that xoxo mimi #4379

aria & sansa

these twooooo as different as the sun and the moon. unfortunately, in this incarnation they're cousins and not sisters so i think their differences would be a little more irreconcilable. they probably teased each other relentlessly as children and largely avoided each other as young adults. aria did come back from the vale a little more refined, so she would have grated sansa's nerves a little less, but there's only so much a fostering could do to cool her wolfsblood.

recently aria has found herself missing her pack, with elinor at storm's end and sansa at easterly rock. if they were to meet again aria would definitely be softer, and sweeter. sansa would probably think she's sick w a fever lol

aria & lorrainna

winterfell knows only one queen whose name is STARK

aria has nothing against the new queen, she just misses her aunt dearly ;c and is super mad at rhaegar for """moving on""" so quickly. i'd love for aria to come to respect the new queen, and even like her, bc lorrainna totally deserves it (hello kinslaying warrior queen)

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE