shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] OTMS ARE UP! Congrats to all our beautiful winners <3
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

Legends Never Die, -> Eph's Plotting
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 06:12 AM
17 years old
CROWNLANDS
Targaryen
Targaryen
King's Landing
Royal

AELIX TARGARYEN

precise, obsessive, loyal, quiet
This here is Aelix Targaryen: the youngest Prince (thus far). He was made the Commander of the City Watch during the war and the King (proud of what his son accomplished) allowed him to maintain that position. The death of his mother and the ice-cold of his dreams haunt his every night, and he lives each day burdened with a heavy heart. He worries about how he can protect everyone, especially from an enemy he has never seen anywhere except in his dreams. There was a period when he was very young where everyone wondered if he’d lost that infamous "coin toss" everyone likes to talk about, but age has matured him into an honorable young man who cares about others deeply. Perhaps too deeply. He hates anything that has to do with the Court or “Court Life” and will do whatever he can to avoid having to watch the pampered version of a "dog fight". Aelix is still a bit particular compared to some of his siblings, as well as peculiar, but he can be reigned in by those closest to him. He is extremely driven to do whatever needs to be done, to the point where he can become slightly obsessive when it comes to even the littlest details to achieving his goals. He assigns his worth directly to his accomplishments and he does not want to take "second best" in anything when he knows he can "win". When he’s given something to do, he does everything in his power to achieve his goals. Short of an order from the King, there is nothing or no on that can stop him when he sets his mind upon something.
Friends will be few and far between. He was a loner as a child, and is still kind of a loner. His position as Commander of the City Watch will have introduced him to more soldiers and more people, so hopefully fellow soldiers will come to view him as an ally that they can "corrupt" or introduce to "fun". Aelix would be extraordinarily loyal to whomever will put the effort to actually get to know the young Prince without wanting something (anything) from him in return. He loves the people, loves serving his King and the Kingdom. He loves his family, directly or indirectly related to him, and takes comfort in the knowledge that he will one day serve his half-brother Aegon as King and his sister Visenya as Queen.
I am near positive he’s angered people in the past, either as the angry child he once was growing up, through the people he was forced to “subdue” during the riots, anyone who threatens King’s Landing and Westeros, and anyone who is an enemy of his family. ... Basically anyone who threatens the status-quo is considered an enemy in Aelix's book. He desires peace, but that is almost an abstract thought for him. He fully understands that sometimes force is necessary to accomplish peace. And Aelix has a dragon who is more than happy to shed a little blood for the sake of said "peace". Also ... Anyone who has even a niggling thought in their brain to flat out eliminating Andracarr (Aelix's dragon) is due for a short, brutal death that Aelix will seek forgiveness from his father only after he is done with you. Andracarr holds a gigantic piece of his soul. To kill his dragon would be to kill him. Aelix would burn the world down before he would that happen.
Lovers? Nonexistent. I imagine he’s kissed a couple girls in the past, never getting beyond a fondle here or there, but nothing ever beyond that. He’s very concerned about his family’s reputation and would hate to bring shame to the Targaryen family. I've also always, personally, figured that, as he is the youngest Prince, girls might have used him for “target practice” so they could get closer to his other brothers rather than actually being interested in Aelix himself. Once he figured that nonsense out, he wiped his hands clean of all of them. He does not trust women to look at him and see just him: Aelix. So that created his opinion that it is unwise to bother with girls until his father decides on a betrothal, that way whomever is chosen would be interested in him and not one of his siblings (oh, that poor, naive boy). As of right now, the plan is to eventually get Margaery Tyrell and Aelix Targaryen betrothed and married. Aelix does not believe in extramarital affairs, so any child he would have would be born by Marg alone. Little does he know that there are other women from across the Narrow Sea that have their eyes set upon the youngest Prince. At the very least, the future should be interesting.
PM
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: May 6 2018, 10:10 AM
17 years old
CROWNLANDS
Targaryen
Targaryen
King's Landing
Royal

+ PLOT WITH ME. PLEASE? Come talk? I want to be an active participant for everything that is going on here.

While I will be waiting until I'm all caught up and back up to my normal speed when it comes to Aelix, I've been thinking really hard about taking on someone new. I want it to be someone who will contribute to the site's plots rather than just throwing someone random out there to cause a distraction. So .... thus far I have been leaning towards ...

* Varys, the Spider :: If he isn't meant to be an NPC for forever, then ... uh, who wouldn't want to play the eunuch? He's the all-knowing bastard who always appears to be that one critical step ahead of whoever he's up against. I don't know all the characters motivation on this site, but I've always found Varys' story (what little we've ever come to know over the years) fascinating and I think it would be fun to dig deep in those depths. Besides. We have a Petyr Baelish here. .... Come on. That wouldn't just be fun, that would be amazing.

** Any of the remaining Stark children, to be honest - (Artos, Arriana, or Jon): Just imagining their powerful Warging/Shifting abilities and all their wolves, the current state of Stark scandals (*cough*horndog grandfather*cough* ... and also tiptoeing around the strange drama between their aunt, Elinor, and her Stag as well.) :: All that just screams fun to me. And I've got all these internal monologues going on in my head about each of the Stark children and where they are in life, what their thinking and chaffing against, or preparing for. I've got the most ideas for Arriana, of course. One of them is to have her just flat out leaving Winterfell (to arrive in King's Landing, of course) without telling anyone. Gramps has pretty tight hold on the Starks it seems, so over time I think Arriana really started to hate being forced to stay behind, especially when dear "Princess Elinor" gets to go off to war in the Stormlands while she, Ari, was forced to stay behind and help "defend" Winterfell. I just imagine her going for a "walk through the Godswood" one day, disappearing and reappearing weeks later down in King's Landing, likely to all her cousins' surprise and slight horror. Lol. Arriana deserves to be free. She doesn't want to be forced into a cage against her will and she wants to see the world, to fight in it, to challenge the rules. As far as she is concerned, the rules are wrong. Her grandfather is wrong.

... Eh. Clearly I'm a little more fond of Arriana than I thought. Hm.

*** Beric Dondarrion, the Lightning Lord :: I've always liked Beric and what he stood for, before he started loosing the important pieces of himself- his life, his soul. I'd like to see how different he would be, how much more human he would seem after surviving through a different kind of war than the one in the books/tv show. And, you know, not dying a million times might be nice. Lol. I don't know if there's ever been another Beric on the site or not. O_o I should look around one of these days. He's engaged, I think, to a Dayne, so that could be interesting. I don't think she's in play right now, however, so I'm not sure taking a character that has zero connections anywhere would be a good idea.

This post has been edited by AELIX TARGARYEN: May 18 2018, 08:07 AM
PM
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: May 6 2018, 09:50 PM
17 years old
CROWNLANDS
Targaryen
Targaryen
King's Landing
Royal

One last claim/note purely for myself because it has been some time since I last slid into Aelix and his mind .... a little while longer since I got into the groove of things here at ATEAONE. I just reeally, really don't want to let anyone down. I am mildly OCD, so making lists is my jam. It's why I tend to talk so much when plotting with othr people, because I like listing evrything out. I hope I don't drive anyone insane after this ... though you might come to understand why my posts ae stupidly long.

So now I don't want to forget anything and make someone mad for forgetting a detail. This isn't me being passive aggressive or anything. My memory is just shit, so if you see I forgot something (which I likely will), please don't hesitate to respond or PM me so I can correct my mistakes. Just ... try not to yell? Please?

* 1: Aelix and Margaery (still waiting on a response from her in the garden). Hopefully they can move inside where it's warmer, he can take charge and order them both a small breakfast with tea, and he can prove he can make a fair host when he doesn't feel like he needs to defend his brothers from the crazy hoards of women who are after their titles ... before he must return to his duties, of course. It would get him to relax around her, perhaps, and give her a bigger opening to set her traps. Lol. She can needle him for information and he can be completely confused as to why she would want to know anything about him. He is the youngest, he will likely live in the Red Keep for the rest of his life, and surely there are far more interesting men around. -- This is also about what you want Ashley! Just making sure I mention that.

** 2: Aelix and Valarr Lix is trying not to have a panic attack and Valarr has just realized he's not the only one in the family with these strange dreams. Aelix wants to pretend he didn't say anything and just put the corpses back on the bag ... no pun intended. Not sure how Valarr is going to respond from here though. Lix wants to forget or ignore either of them said anything. He doesn't want to hear the terrible, heart-breaking voice of his mother, telling him to come closer, that it will be okay. Nu-uh, crazy dead person. Not my Prince. Perhaps Valarr can push him to admit the truth and the very clear threat moving south towards them all over time? They will need people to believe them. There's an evil out there and it's coming for them. It's patient, it's cold, it stole the Queen away.

*** 3: Aelix and Rhaegar (haven't gotten to start a thread with dad yet ♡ sooo excited for that). We've briefly discussed this, and Shelbs was nice enough to offer to start the "flashback" type of post. Aelix earns his Knighthood as a reward for maintaining peace here at home during the war, and once that his finished Rhaegar is going to ask for another moment in solitude to discuss something private. And that's where naive Aelix learns that he's being offered the chance to maintain the alliance with the Tyrell's by marrying the beautiful Margaery. I don't know if we are still considering having Rhaegar give his son a "choice" between a couple other women as well, women that might make an alliance with King's Landing successful. ... Either way, Aelix'll be very confused, because he believes there must be someone else out there that is more worthy, but he is certainly not going to resist or refuse. And he'd certainly go with the woman he's actually met and spoken with before. Speaking in his mother's garden, Aelix got the impression that she was an intelligent and loyal friend that followed Danny to King's Landing to make sure she was alright after losing her husband, Willas, despite having suffered a loss herself in her brother. It was a show of strength that Aelix deeply respected in the short conversation they'd been having. This is not an opportunity Aelix would even think to turn away, and we'll suddenly have a very flustered and confused Prince trying to do everything "right". Lol. He wants to make the courtship "perfect" and prince that he is a man worth marrying. He will want to make Margaery as happy as possible, to treat her like the princess she's going to be.

**** 4: OSWIN! *coughs* We mentioned a couple weeks back that Princess Rhae and Aelix neeeeed to get together sometime soon, because I suspect it has probably been since her wedding that they spent any real time together. She was always his favorite, because no matter what - she somehow always understood him. The only other person with that ability was their mother. We threw random ideas around in the C-box:: them meeting in the library, in the Dragonpit, him showing off just what he and Andy can now do. ... Maybe go flying together? Andracarr is big enough, warm enough, and if Lix loves her, so will his dragon. Really, it's up to you. I am just excited to see them playing together than just briefly mentioned in profiles. They were always the closest of the siblings, I think. So Aelix is going to want to show her anything .. just to see her smile.

***** 5: Uh. Anyone else? Because I am totally down for whatever. The Trial of the Murderous Imp is going on, and Aelix is going to try to push ("gently") to get his father to better control the masses with more guards (while hopefully not stepping too hard on the Kingsguard's toes, lol -- apparently being named a Knight on top of being a Prince is going to help boost that confidence of his). So something could happen somewhere around there, or even something completely different. I don't know. I'm just super excited to be back!!!

****** 6: Anyone. Anything. Shoot me a PM. Seriously. The more there is, the more fun there is to be had. I missed all this so bad.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE