shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

Opportunities, Lord Baelish
Minisa Rivers
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 07:02 AM
27 years old
RIVERLANDS
Lord Baelish
Bastard Born
Riverlands
Whore

Lord Baelish,

Rumor is that great losses were suffered. The dead include Lord Willas Tyrell, a Mormont and Stannis Baratheon. The Master of Ships may have lost his life as well. It is difficult to say with the wreckage of the fleet. No body has been found.

There is also a rumor that a Martell lost his life in the battle. They say he joined the fight despite his family not pledging to help the King. Perhaps it was someone claiming to be a Martell or not. Ashes are being brought back as this person was burned alive. Or so the rumor goes.

Many were maimed.

I believe the loss of Willas shall be most devastating to the Targaryens and the Tyrells. My words are based on a recent encounter with Garlan Tyrell, the new heir to Highgarden. He was a good client and I quite enjoyed his company (and his cock). But he did not seem too interested in politics. Even he stated something to the effect of Mace Tyrell had little use for him. Garlan does not even have a proper betrothal awaiting him in Highgarden.

Please advise how you would like me to proceed if at all.

Minisa

PM
^
PETYR BAELISH
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:45 PM
35 years old
VALE
Arryn
Baelish
King's Landing
Lord

Madame Minisa,
May the Stranger guide those we lost home. Their absence will be felt across the realm, of course. The loss of the fleet is its own problem. Ships are more easily replaced than men, of course, but any lessening in visible forms of power results in a power vacuum. Wise men see opportunities, and wiser men watch.

I believe Prince Quentyn Martell is lost; that those rumors are true. It is said that Princess Arianne Martell is traveling to King's Landing even now; ostensibly due to the trial of Tyrion Lannister. But Prince Doran Martell never moves without planning several steps ahead; there's more to this than the trial of a kinslayer. Keep an ear to the ground regarding the Dornish delegation. I daresay they'll find their way to the Street of Silk without much delay. We all know the Dornish reputation.

The loss of Willas is a bereavement to us all. He was the heart and mind of the Reach. It is likely that the Princess Daenerys will return to our fair city once he is laid to rest. I want you to do nothing, Minisa. Your task is to watch, to wait, and to report every detail you see and hear. No detail is too insignificant. If you must act, be judicious. Caution is far more important than bold maneuvers; one misstep could have untold consequences. You may not know the whole picture, but I do. I cannot act for the betterment of the realm without understanding each small brushstroke. Our affiliation is a mutually beneficial one, given that we maintain our balance.

Burn this letter.

- P. Baelish

this is a terrible secret code but WHATEVS. pretend there were little indentations on the paper where the colors are. or something.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE