shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] OTMS ARE UP! Congrats to all our beautiful winners <3
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

2018 my dudes
OSWIN
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 05:54 AM
22 years old
ADMINISTRATOR
the dark side
ur mum
aus
royalty

New year , New memes!

Whoms’t’ve had a good year

ATEAO's 3rd birthday will be on 11TH OF FEBRUARY, I can only truly say, from the bottom of my black, meme filled heart how proud I am to have shared this year and growth with you. For every member that has stuck it out, for the development and passion of writing that we as a community have shared cannot merely be expressed in one sentence. I can’t imagine a better group of people to do it all again with this year.

So lets party like it’s 303 AC! Cause it is. 2017, or as its mum calls it, 302 AC, was a pretty ghastly year considering everything. Westeros lost and gained a Queen, the Three Sisters left Volantis unsupervised (careless) and almost all the marriagble bachelors are taken. What will the ladies of Westeros do? What will happen in the year to come? Stay tuned.

With the passing of time this also means that you get to age up your characters by a year. Shelbs and I will look after the canon list, each member is expected to change their own mini profile and wanted Ads. You are also welcome to change your apps, but that is not mandatory. You do you, boo. You have until the 9TH OF JANUARY to make these changes.

Love u thx

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE