shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

BURNING FLAMES OR PARADISE, OSWIN'S CHICKENS
OSWIN
 Posted: Dec 18 2015, 04:09 AM
22 years old
ADMINISTRATOR
the dark side
ur mum
aus
royalty

ABOUT

oswin's fledglings

So this here is a plotter for all my little creations, the marvelous creations some could say. Or not, but I do. So there's probably going to be more sooner or later. Don't judge me I have no self control. Or know the ability on how to say no. OKay so it has long since been agreed that I have too many characters, and it's a problem, I'm seeking help I promise. Fite me... and then plot with me. SO IT WAS WRITTEN AND THEN DONE LETS GO.

Rhaenna Targaryen, 16, Alexis Ren, Crownlands Princess

Sarella Sand, 19, Kelly Gale, Dornish Sand Snake/Acolyte

Serra Fell, 21, Darya Lebedeva, Stormlands, Captive

Sansa Stark, 17, Ebba Zingmark, The North, Little Bird

Lorianna of Tyrosh, 19, Hanna Edwinson, Tyrosh, Archons daughter

Robb Stark, 17, Lasse Hansen, The North, Aspiring Ranger

Lenora Lychester, 19, Lorena Rae, Riverlands, The Glass Raven

Argella Baratheon, 17, Bridget Satterlee, Stormlands, The Iron Doe

Rhaenna Targaryen

16, Alexis Ren, Crownlands Princess

Rhaenna Targaryen, the silver haired princess who's all sugar spice and everything nice. Coming from a big family such as hers she has learned from early on about compromises, she ADORES her siblings, her harp and of course her massive she wolf that is always on her heels.

Rhaea is a devout reader, she loves the written word and cannot seem to get enough of it. There have been a few times that she has over spoken her septa or corrected her on subjects, because - well she just knew more on it. She loves travelling and putting her knowledge into practice. Rhae is one of the kids that's egg never hatched. Now it sits on her mantel gathering dust and is used as a paper weight more often than not. Soz dad.

But YES, Rhaea is a very friendly and charming person. A little bit of a daddy's girl, Rhaenna never had a mould like Vis that she had to so openly fit into. So she was free to be a music loving sap who likes history more than she does suitors, and could run around with with direwolves and be who she was without having someone who she was meant to be.

Recently married to Commander Velaryon, they have moved to High Tide and are governing over the people there. Rhaenna has raised to the challenge and finds that she loves it more than she originally thought. On a trip North, with her mother, Rhaea found that she has the ability to see through the eyes of her wolf and wear her skin - finally, not the boring one of the family.

With the recent disappearance of her mother, Rhaea and Vis were the ones to discover the body of Muna, the Queens direwolf. While most of the realms took it as a sign of the Queens ultimate demise. Rhaenna refuses to believe that she is gone, because the dreams that plague her tell her otherwise.

Sarella Sand

19, Kelly Gale, Dornish Sand Snake/Acolyte

This my dear fellows is a riddle wrapped up in a mystery. Sarella Sand is one side of a coin and is the youngest Sand Snake. She is level headed and controlled, her main point of strength is her intelligence. However nice intelligence is, it will only get one so far in battle. So she picked up the bow, basically she's the modern day Legolas. Or so she tells herself, she has a shrine and everything.

Sarella is very confident in herself, knows what she is doing and has a sure hand. She loves strategy and likes manipulating people like you would in a game. She watches before she strikes, learning her opponents weakness. Not very good if you want a shoulder to cry on or sympathy. That stuff completely goes over her head, because she will just give you hard facts and tell you the truth. What? She's not into deluding yourself make people feel better. It doesn't help you in the long run and you have to face reality sooner or later.

Then of course there is Alleras, who is currently in Oldtown studying to become a Maester. He has forged two links already, one of copper (History) and the other of silver (Medicine and healing). Often described as a comely lad, intelligent and focused. He is known as the Sphinx. He says he's not a nobles son cough *princes and is very easy to get along with. Right now he is studying magic under Measter Merwyn (not many people like this, but yolo)

She has a thirst for learning, she has always liked finding out how things worked. There is something extremely satisfying about fully understanding a device or motives. Her mother is a merchant on a ship called the Feathered Kiss, Sarella spent a year aboard her mothers ship and traveled along with her. She went to Lemonwood after that, learning what she could from the Maester there before she decided to sneak off to the Citadel. That was where she met Maron Sand, her now paramour, who secretly sneaks into the Citadel to see her. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Serra Fell

21, Darya Lebedeva, Stormlands, Captive

Serra is from a small keep in the woods of the Stormlands. She lived an entirely sheltered life, the beloved and second daughter of the reigning lord and lady of the keep. She was an artist in every right and didn't have a worry in the world. Before the redhead was an entirely free spirit, free to roam the world an entirely cherished and prized jewel in the eyes of her family. But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Serra was taken as a prisoner, in order to help the Outlaws be lead out of the woods that surrounded and protected her home. Somewhere along the way, they took a shining to her, as a result they killed the girl with her and kept her as a captive. For over a year she was tormented, mistreated and on the verge of death. Serra was only recently found in the woods near Kings Landing - a long way from home - basically everything she ever was has been shattered. And it is going to be a long process building her back up from the ground again.

The shadow of her old self is so faded that she could not remember her own families face if they passed her in the street, much less her twin, Dahlia, when she came to see her. Dahlia is one of the Queens ladies in waiting and Serra has only recently begun piecing together memories from her past. Fragile and more than slightly broken, she leans heavily on Rhaegar for strength. He was the one that pulled her from that wreck, and the only thing that can bring her back from the nightmares that engulf her when darkness comes.

It's not an obsession, ok? It's totally normal <,<'

Elyse Arryn

17, Ebba Zingmark, North, Little Bird

Where do I begin with our favoured Sansa? She is whimsical, naive and prone to wipes of fancy. She is still on the cusp of adulthood, and generally still trying to learn how to be a decent human being. Upon betrothal to the lord Tycen Lannister, Sansa was led to believe that all of her dreams would shortly be coming true.

Having being sheletered her whole life, she still believes that her life can be like the barss say. With her wolf Grey, they have been living in Kings Landing since the union of the Prince of Dragonstone to his Princess. In that time she has been rapidly discovering that while the ladies of the tales can be as beautiful as described, their claws are often sharper than the monsters that her knights have to battle.

Still disgustingly sweet and good hearted, her naivety is almost palpable, an aura about her that most either are drawn to it or want to crush it. Either or, there is so much more room to plot! and destroy

However, Sansa is now the future lady of the Rock, something ha Tycen is in the midst of prepping her for. Whether she is willing or no, she will need an abundance of friends, enemies and the in between that you can never truly put the finger on what team they play for. So come on in and ruin lives with me!

Lorainna

19, Hanna Edwinson, Tyrosh, Archons daughter

Lora is born from a land that is diversely different from Westeros. On a small island that is lining the coast of Essos. Tyrosh is run by an Archon that is chosen by their pure blood and of course what lines their pockets. Lora has only recently been discovering the corruptness that is lining the walls of her city. Her father is a greedy and ultimately lazy ruler, he will let his advisors run the city in whatever profitable way they see fit, and as long as he gets the money - he doesn't care how it comes into his pockets.

The people of her home have always loved her because she is outspoken and determined. So the citizens have started to come to her for help, asking them to help their cause and be their voice where they cannot speak - call her the mockingjay. And she has been doing all that she can to help them. This has raised a few flags with her father, though he adores his daughter, he is getting sick of her pestering. And Lorainna doesn't know how longer her favour with him will hold before she finally looses the favourite daughter card.

But yeah, Lora is the green haired, blue eyed daughter of the archon. Bold and energetic, there is not much to slow her down. Even when they started tightening the bonds on her back at home. Now she has started collecting allies of her own, in order to help the people back in Tyrosh. They sent her to Dorne in hopes that she will be distracted by her old friends and ways - when she was younger, she spent a few years with Princess Arianne in the water gardens. - and if her father found out what she was doing, there would be hell to pay, almost seven of them. But it hasn't deterred her yet. So come and plot with her, yes?

Robb Stark

17, Lasse Hansen, The North, Aspiring ranger

Robb Stark here, for a run down version of someone who doesn't want to read his app - I know I don't - is this AU's version of Jon Snow. A legitimized, slightly different parentage, and a whole different name. Well in sorts this Robb is a little screwed over too. Not in the sense, like his namesake was (invited to a red wedding or involved in a coup with several more holes) but I digress...

Robb is the first born that every parent wants - or more, lords, normally - but he isn't going to inherit. Nor did he ever leave to squire - damn Northern traditions. So he has pretty much been up in the North his entire life. Not that he's complaining, it's how he was raised and it's pretty much like every Northerner. Not everyone is as fortunate to have relatives that ride giant lizards down to see them every once in a while.

He is dutiful, calm and collected and utterly resilient. He wants to go and follow in his uncle Benjen's footsteps and join the wall, and you can guess how that went down with his family. Robb wants to do something of worth with himself, and while being at home with his family is comforting. He is not really working towards any greater good.

He is a man of action, not words. He has been trying to persuade his grandfather on the notion, but they are too alike for their own good for him to move on his opinion in the matter. Like trying to beat blood from a rock, basically. What h's really scared of is one day waking up and finding out there is a betrothal waiting for him somewhere. Cough like Sansa so he has been trying to make his decision before it is made for him.

Vargo is Robb's direwolf, the white beat with red eyes. He is as silent as his human counterpart, and really only comes out of his shell for Night. Yet whereas Robb will never lead, Vargo is the alpha of the pack of wolves that call Winterfell home.

So yes, come and plot with a quiet and polite guy that really needs to step out of his shell more and find out what he should do with himself.

Lenora Lychester

19, Lorena Rae, Riverlands, The Glass Raven

Lenora had a bit of a rough start in life, she was loved too much and turned into a little shit. She has always been headstrong, wilful and a force to be reckoned with. Growing up with four brothers, and being the only girl - and the youngest - it was very hard for her not to be competitive, to say the least.

Nora met her match in the form of a Septa and, cutting a long story short, her and Duncan, her youngest brother, were abused by her thoroughly. It probably would not have been as bad, but Nora can never let a sleeping dog lie and made matters worse by antagonising her at every turn and constantly challenging her. In the end it resulted in the woman beating Duncan to death and Lenora never really recovered, because it was all her fault.

So as a way to cope her mind "disassociates" her, whenever she is feeling stressed or panicked, it builds up and, quite literally reaches a point where Lenora spaces entirely. She forgets everything, who she is, where she is and the places she has been, what she likes and loves. It is a sort of form of memory loss, I suppose, but she has always been able to recognise people who have been with her for years. And they have slowly been able to bring her back.

But now she has been a year without an attack and her father thinks its time that she goes off and gets wed - before it gets worse - hem. Anyway, she is now betrothed to Hendry Bracken and is constantly worried that it is going to come back. But she can't tell anyone because no one likes damaged goods.

The gist of Nora is that she is a very strong, passionate person about who she loves, a bit blunt - some say honest. And she is pretending everything is fine while trying not to stress out as she has just moved into Stone Hedge with him. Everything is fine. It's cool. SO PLOT WITH HER YOU KNOW IT WILL BE FUN!

Argella Baratheon

17, Bridget Satterlee, Stormlands, The Iron Doe

Argella Baratheon... How do I begin to explain Argella Baratheon?

Argella Baratheon is Flawless.

I hear her hair's insured for 10,000 dollars.

I hear she does car commercials... In Japan.

Her favorite movie is Varsity Blues.

One time she met John Stamos on a plane...

And he told her she was pretty.

One time she punched me in the face... It was awesome.

Ella is a work of art, spoiled and loved her entire life, she has a sharp tongue and a temper to match it. The apple of her fathers eye and the princess of the Stormlands. Argella loves risks, always been the one that took it the step too far with little to no care for her own safety, live life for those cheap thrills, don't need those dollar bills, such as that.

With a love for languages - some say because there is not enough words in the common tongue or her to speak - they are the one logical persuit that the Storm Princess actually enjoyed undertaking, and still practises in regularly. With three languages under her belt, she is beginning to stretch for more to sustain her mind.

Argella has always danced to her own tune and has never really heeded anyone's advice but her own. Strong willed and always has a blunt opinion to offer, she has been shaped by both of her parents. While receiving a different kind of love from her mother, it was her father that set the standard for her and she is not one to lower them, for anyone.

She has always gotten along famously with Steffon, and while the relationship with Joff is a tad rougher, her siblings still mean the world to her - in her own reverse way. Cersei was adamant that her children knew their cousins well - select ones - and enforced them to search for their roots. Recently she has been betrothed to Samwise Arryn, much to her displeasure - the Vale is much too cold and drab for her pallet.

PMEmail
^
JORELLE MORMONT
 Posted: May 26 2016, 12:11 AM
is N/A
years old
JORELLE MORMONT

robb & jorelle

So Jorelle has a crush on Robb. She came north with her mother, the Queen's Captain, and sisters a while ago. They stayed in Winterfell for a while so they definitely could have met. She left the north when she was only a year old and doesn't remember any of it. It did feel nice to come home, though, and I think he just has qualities that she associates with northern borns like herself, and to be honest she's set her sights on finding a man from the north. She's calm and collected as well so maybe they could get along? This is really bad but feel free to add, change, or delete anything! (:

^
ROBB STARK
 Posted: May 26 2016, 07:10 AM
19 years old
NORTH [A]
house stark
stark
winterfell
noble

sharra & crew.

Ahh yes!!! I love it and everything, I am getting on that letter thread asap because I need the two falcons in my life!

jorelle & robb.

Ahahah I don't think Robb would know how to handle a girl liking him - girls never like him, or when they do they don't tell him. And he's fine with that because he then wouldn't have to figure out what to do.

The thing is, he probably quite likes her though, which might make it a bit more confusing for him xD They would be amazing in battle together - yes, that is his first thought. OH AND CONSIDERING THEY'RE BOTH SKINCHANGERS, well, he is a warg, Vargo is proof enough of that /and he dreams about the woods in his sleep, it's a normal north thing. He has been denying it for ages, because there is more important things to be worrying about. Maybe Jorelle is the one to bring it up to him and make him stop ignoring it? Plus her cute crush stuff? (;

PMEmail
^
JORELLE MORMONT
 Posted: May 26 2016, 09:24 AM
is N/A
years old
JORELLE MORMONT

robb & jorelle

That's honestly how Jorelle feels about guys liking her. She doesn't believe that any male attention has ever been directed towards her so when it is she gets a bit suspicious. I think she'll sense that he's a warg soon after meeting him for the first time and will set out to talk to him about it after that. She'll probably start talking to him about Vargo and go from there since she's going to go out of her way to help him understand it. Ever since she was young she wanted to find someone similar to herself so once she knows that he's a warg it'll be hard for her to contain her excitement. As far the crush stuff I can see it developing during her stay but she probably won't have the nerve to tell him. xD

^
ROBB STARK
 Posted: May 30 2016, 07:02 AM
19 years old
NORTH [A]
house stark
stark
winterfell
noble

jorelle & robb.

God I am the literal worst. I promise I will never take this long to reply to you again bby I swear.

YES THAT WOULD BE AMAZE.He is most likely going to vehemently deny it but that will be the fun in it, right? *Sweats nervously* A challenging student is almost the most promising... right? If not then there can be some fun arguments?! I am just excited for them and a thread is a must!

PMEmail
^
JORELLE MORMONT
 Posted: May 30 2016, 01:48 PM
is N/A
years old
JORELLE MORMONT

robb & jorelle

Yesss please! I'll get something started and pm you the link (:

^
SARELLA SAND
 Posted: May 30 2016, 04:03 PM
21 years old
DORNE [A]
house martell
martell
sunspear
bastard

jorelle & robb.

YAS THAT SOUNDS GR8.

LOVE IT AND YOU 0;)

PMEmail
^
ELINOR STARK
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 02:34 AM
is N/A
years old
ELINOR STARK

rhaenna && elinor

Okay! I feel with how much time Eli spent in King's Landing on visits with Lyanna & family, plus the forays back to Winterfell, these two would have ended up being close. She'd probably be fascinated by Rhae's dragon egg and they could definitely have bonded over their fluffy partners (because in the end, everyone knows that direwolves are the best c;)

robb && elinor

So Eli has probably always seen Robb as more of a brother than anything else. He pretty much taught her a lot of what she knows and, being the same age, I can see them definitely hanging out a ton. I can also see her kind of giving him a nudge towards Jorelle when Eli finds out about her crush. And as they'll both be going through the whole warg thing together, so there's something too!

^
ROBB STARK
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 09:54 AM
19 years old
NORTH [A]
house stark
stark
winterfell
noble

jon & robb.

He could never forget you Jon, you're like a wart in his side that just keeps getting bigger.

Jk love u

elinor & rhaenna.

Yes! Rhaea has many burried feelings about her egg :x but rhaenna has always felt more connected to her stark cousins than anything else, even before Adara came along. And also elinor was the one to help rhaea find a wright and save her wolf, so they have been through some shit together ~

elinor & robb.

Ohhh Elinor, he doesnt know whether he wants to strangle you or thank you. She is one of the only reasons he is still in Winterfell, and is so sure it has something to do with her meddling woth gpa about not letting him go to the Wall.

He might forgive her for it too, cause he forgives her for everything, but a thread with them is a must 😍

PMEmail
^
ERMYNE DONDARRION
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 12:06 AM
is N/A
years old
ERMYNE DONDARRION

.burnname { font-family: oswald; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 20px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 150%; }.burnplot { overflow: auto; line-height: 100%; width: 160px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; font-family: roboto condensed; } sarella & ermyne. Hiiiii I'm back but with a new character! Ermyne will probably dislike Sarella at first just due to the age old animosity between Dorne and the Dornish Marches. Ermyne doesn't really associate with people from Dorne but if there was a time they met up, either from Ermyne going to Dorne with her father out of boredom or something else, I think they could get along. They both do archery, although Ermyne isn't as nearly as good as it, and they're both very confident in themselves and manipulating people. Ermyne does it more so to get what she wants. So with all that being said they could probably be two friends that everyone hates together or hate each other. Feel free to change/add/delete anything!
^
ELINOR STARK
 Posted: Jun 20 2016, 02:24 AM
is N/A
years old
ELINOR STARK

robb && elinor

But meddling is the best form of entertainment! c: But yes, they absolutely need a thread. I'll try to get one up as soon as I can for these guys!

rhaenna && elinor

Yeah, I think it could just be a really cute relationship all around for these two. And especially now, with everything that's gone on, there's a shoulder for each other. Also most definitely need a thread.

^
SARELLA SAND
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 10:34 PM
21 years old
DORNE [A]
house martell
martell
sunspear
bastard

elinor & rhaenna/Robb.

So it is said, it must be done. We have to go forth.

ERMYNE & sarella.

AHHH YES HELLO LOVA

God I am dying for some more amnesty - jk its killing her - BUT LETS GO. She is one of the more recluse and reserved Dornish - unlike her paramour who is overtly so.

But playful banter that is not really so playful and more rivalry AND CAN THEY PLS HATE TOGETHER - friends who hate together, stay together, if that makes sense? xD She might find her in the training yard (would have to be a past or future thread, because shes in the Reach at the moment - much to Maron's disgust) OR anywhere in Sunspear, Sarella will be sure to make sure she feels as uncomfortable as possible - before realising she is kind of cool and lays off? idk stop me when I start making sense.

PMEmail
^
AURANE WATERS
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 09:15 PM
is N/A
years old
AURANE WATERS

.burnname { font-family: oswald; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 20px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 150%; }.burnplot { overflow: auto; line-height: 100%; width: 250px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; font-family: roboto condensed; } AURANE & RHAENNA. First of all I am stealing this template because going to my thread and copying mine out is just too much effort for my lazy self. Now, second of all to make sure I have things straight - Rhaenna and Luce are married, have been for just a little bit and live on the newly-reconstructed High Tide? If that is correct, well, odds are that Aurane isn't going to be invited over for tea all that often. I imagine that Rhaenna knows of her husband's feelings towards his half-brother, but am curious as to what she would think of Aurane herself? Rhaenna is a sweetie and Aurane would have nothing against her at all, but I don't imagine he knows her all that well because of the aforementioned issues. Aurane is a bit of a tool to Luce too, and I imagine Rhaenna might be occasionally caught in his teasing-crossfire. Of course part of Aurane feels bittersweet when it comes to Luce and Rhaenna, probably a reason why he is okay steering clear of them when he can. He won't get married ever, odds are he won't have a family. Even if he has kids, they won't have much opportunity in life and he won't be able to give them much of anything. And as far as he thinks, that means they won't want much to do with him. Hypothetical future children problems xDStill, he had nothing against Rhaenna. I honestly think they could have good conversation if Luce wasn't around. Whether it be about music or dragons or just the colour the sky is that day. Perhaps Aurane could pop in for a surprise visit? But arrive at a time when Luce isn't there. And he winds up spending time with Rhaenna, either while waiting for Luce to come back or just remaining long enough to stock up for his journey back to wherever he came from. Thoughts?
^
RHAENNA VELARYON
 Posted: Jul 4 2016, 05:00 AM
18 years old
CROWNLANDS [A]
house velayron
targaryen
oswin
royal

rhaenna & aurane.

Ugh I love everything that has been put forward in this post. Where do I start.

From the beginning is probably the best.

Yes, they recently just moved into High Tide after it's reconstruction thanks to Dad King. Yeah Lucerys can't really hide his emotions at all, especially since he doesn't try to with Aurane. Then again, Rhaenna has never let it cloud her judgement of him - she did grow up with four brothers, she knows a thing or two about them (; But somewhere, deep down she is hoping that its something to grow out of.

Until then she quite likes Aurane - and has to laugh behind her hand every time he annoys him and pretend not to find it as amusing as she does. And aw Aurane AH YES, that is *perfect* because Lucerys is always away, and Rhaenna honestly hates it, its no secret. Last time he left she got three puppies, and he had the gall to do it again. So its his own fault what happens when he leaves. Rhaea gets incredibly lonely and if he was just restocking he would probably invite for him to stay in the keep, because its dark out and you shouldn't be sailing in the dark. ok. They definitely should happen, like yesterday.

PMEmail
^
LENORA BRACKEN
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 11:10 PM
21 years old
RIVERLANDS [A]
House tully
lychester
Stone Hedge
noble

finally updated with Lenora!!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE