shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

THE NOT-SO-BRADY BUNCH
ASHARA LANNISTER
 Posted: Apr 23 2016, 04:55 PM
44 years old
WESTERLANDS [A]
House Lannister
House Dayne
Casterly Rock
Nobility

More to be added..

All PB's are only suggestions!

My son, my firstborn.

19. Casterly Rock.

Though he is the only dark-haired Lannister in all of Casterly Rock, Tycen is also the only Lannister to have ever inherited both golden-flecked, green eyes of late Lord Tywin. Half-Dornish, one would not be able to tell even despite the chocolate color of his hair... for his temperament and his nature all pay homage to the roaring lion of his House. Pragmatic, calculating, Tycen is often thought to be another Tywin Lannister in the making, and though his mother Ashara was somewhat set aside as Tywin's widow, Tycen has only stepped forth in aiding Lord Jaime into his succession.

With Tybolt's death in the King's wars, it is Tycen who has been made heir to the Rock, having long since maneuvered Myrcella out of the line of inheritance by betrothing her to Rodrik Greyjoy. With his mother's own sense of cleverness, a marriage of his own has been arranged, matching he with the hand of Winterfell's very Sansa Stark. The two will soon be making their way to the Rock from King's Landing, as they have taken up temporary residence in the Red Keep since the recent royal weddings and now the war announcement.

Filled with a sense of vengeance since Tywin was killed, Tycen has made it his utmost priority to find Tyrion and bring him to justice. Having employed a large network of his own spies, he has been working tirelessly in finding any morsel of information on the Imp's whereabouts. Now that the dwarf was found in Tyrosh, one could say the new heir to the Rock is beginning to see a haze of red, wanting only to look upon his half-brother's head on a pike for the destruction he has tried bringing House Lannister.

Tycen Lannister
play by - charles devoe

Too good for this world.

16. Casterly Rock.

Sweetened (or spoiled) by her Hightower blood and ennobled by her Lannister, Myrcella will likely one day be known as the Light of the West after her aunt Cersei. Yet this will never be enough for her, as she takes great pride in her status as a member of House Lannister and, much like her father's sister, believes she deserves the title of Queen. Entitled much like her mother Lynesse, it is Myrcella that actually holds ambition, however, and her uncle Tyrion does whatever he can to encourage the notion that she (and all women like her) have much change to bring to the Seven Kingdoms. A great supporter of Queen Lyanna because of how much she has done for the fairer sex, it is still Queen Lyanna's position she so dearly covets.

I cannot say Ashara and Myrcella were particularly close as she was growing up, although Ashara is the only grandmother she's ever known (aside from her Hightower family, of course,) I think these two may have garnered a deeper relationship upon the passing of Tywin. Myrcella was absolutely distraught when his death was announced, and I can definitely see Ashara moving to console her or at least share in her grief. Really, Ashara adores her and probably has a lot of advice to give for the girl who wishes to be queen.. XD

Myrcella Lannister
play by - brooke perry
PMEmail
^
ASHARA LANNISTER
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 12:50 PM
44 years old
WESTERLANDS [A]
House Lannister
House Dayne
Casterly Rock
Nobility

My brother, my protector, I miss you so.

47. King's Landing.

Sword of the Morning and Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Arthur Dayne is a knight fabled through every reach of the Seven Kingdoms. Any boy growing up wishing to be a knight aspires to be just like him, picking up their wooden swords and pretending it to be Dawn. With only the King himself to match him, Arthur is quite truly the finest swordsman and most chivalrous knight in all of Westeros, and it was little wonder why Rhaegar appointed him to Lord Commander in 283 AC. A fighter of many battles and a victor of many wars, it is no doubt this generation's Sword of the Morning will be immortalized long after he is gone.

Growing up, Ashara adored her older brother. Only two years apart, they were very close and almost inseparable... it was only in the company of her brothers did Ashara ever start to truly shine. She was seen to be very shy as a young girl, and when Arthur was sent to King's Landing to squire under Gerold Hightower, Ashara was absolutely LIVID. Their father arranged a place for her in Sunspear under Princess Elia, only after Ashara demanded she be given the same treatment as her brothers. (Aka given the chance to see the world / learn / serve someone awesome.) Though they didn't see each other for years, not until Elia was married to Rhaegar, Ashara and Arthur always exchanged letters and never let one another go too long without reaching out.

Since her husband's murder in 300 AC, she has spent much of her time away from the Rock, traveling between where her daughter now rules in the Palace of Summerhall and the Red Keep in King's Landing. There is little place for her in Casterly Rock now that she is no longer its mistress, no longer feels at place in Dorne, knows Summerhall is her child's home and not hers, and the Red Keep is only a temporary solution... So you could say Ashara feels more than just a little displaced. Having her brother close and within reach would no doubt bring her the comfort and solitude she has been lacking for these past few years.

Arthur Dayne
play by - beto malcafini

My nephew, so much like my brother.

19. Casterly Rock.

Son of Lord Alrik Dayne and heir to Starfall, Atius has spent much of his youth within the grand caverns of Casterly Rock. A loyal squire to Jaime Lannister, his aunt Ashara was able to pull many strings to put him in the shadow of the now Lord of the Westerlands. One can assume Atius will be knighted soon, having served for so long and so diligently... his only aim to one day wield the fabled greatsword Dawn and succeed his uncle Arthur as Sword of the Morning. With aspirations to journey to King's Landing as soon as he's earned his silver spurs, the boy's hot Dornish blood cannot be cooled once he has his sights set upon something. He just hopes he won't find his twin sister Alva there to challenge him for it.

Atius Dayne
play by - franceso lebowski

My niece, a little too much like me.

19. Starfall.

Twin to Atius, Alva has quite truly been her brother's adversary in many things. Born just moments too late, the daughter of Starfall has missed much - she did not inherit the violet eyes of House Dayne, nor was she given the same lessons as her brother the heir, nor would she ever get to squire in places as grand as Casterly Rock or one day be called Sword of the Morning. But despite all of that, as hard-headed and willful as her aunt Ashara once was, Alva is convinced her brother cannot have Starfall and Dawn, too. With the rumors that Oberyn Martell once fathered a daughter off of Alva's mother long before she married the Lord of Starfall, Alva is convinced that, like her possible Sand Snake of a half-sister, she, too, can be a fierce warrior of Dorne.

P.S. - Alva's mother, Lady Alessia of Volantis, is also the mother of Nymeria Sand. It's not widely known and it certainly isn't directly imparted onto members of House Dayne, but that's a little tidbit for ya <3

Alva Dayne
play by - clara alonso
PMEmail
^
ASHARA LANNISTER
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:31 AM
44 years old
WESTERLANDS [A]
House Lannister
House Dayne
Casterly Rock
Nobility

UPDATED!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE