shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!

Add Reply
New Poll

Alive
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 04:40 PM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

... but in and out until I can figure out my computer situation. I can still write posts, but it will be slow as shot getting things done. Just ... FYI. Lol. Sorry.
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 04:16 PM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

So... uh... hi? Lol. My computer is at a friends getting repaired. He's doing it for free, so I'm here just kind of waiting. I should actually be able to get it back Sat./Sun.. If not, I'll just suck up how slow it is to write anything on a tablet. I mean, seriously. I am never telling you how long it took to get through this small note. It's just... embarrasing.
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: May 4 2018, 06:11 PM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

My friend who is fixing my computer was having a crazy month. Give me 1-3 days and I am all yours again. Love to all!
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: May 6 2018, 10:29 AM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

I don't really have my computer yet, but it will be soon (or so I was promised). I just do not have the patience to wait. So .... expect slow posts written by tablet until I fix my little/big problem. Lol.

Let me know if I owe anyone anything, or if you just want to start somethig for fun. I missed this place and rping like crazy. It's like my skin was itching to get creative. So ... please, play with me?

(And does it look bad if I have my eye on another character already?)

-- Long story short, I am back. Lol. Hi!

<3 EPH
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: May 8 2018, 10:45 AM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

So ... I lied, but not on purpose. Turns out that my computer is dead in the water. Just ... dead. Really, really dead. So I had to order a new, better one that should arrive by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Ugh. I will still be around. Just .... slow.
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: May 15 2018, 04:25 PM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

Yay! Okay. FedEx was a few days late, but I finally replaced my computer. XD I just got home after a long-ass shift, so I'm taking a nap, but Ill start writing tonight. >< I'm so excited. After looking at the insane amount of replies to this post, I'm glad it's finally over. ^^
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE
BANNER BY KARA THRACE